100% Original Guaranteed
Unstitched Dress Material
Dance through the celestial garden of dreams with this Celestial Noir Waltz from Asim Jofa’s “Khwab-E-Naubahar” collection. This black peshwas and lehenga has two-toned gold and silver zari, twirling with silver cupped sequins and teal threadwork, paints a mesmerizing scene. The bodice, sleeves, and dupatta borders are embroidered with the language of dreams, while the peshwas and lehenga gracefully waltz with embroidered kalis and hemlines. Wrapped in the chiffon dupatta adorned with embroidered borders, you become the main character of a nocturnal fairytale.
- Embroidered front & back bodice on chiffon
- 1.25 meters embroidered border for bodice hem on chiffon
- 20 embroidered kalis for peshwas on chiffon
- 4.5 meters embroidered big border for hemline of peshwas on chiffon
- 20 embroidered kalis for lehnga on chiffon
- 4.5 meters embroidered small border for hemline of lehnga on chiffon
- 1 meter embroidered sleeves with border on chiffon
- 2.5 meters embroidered dupatta on chiffon with 2 side borders
- 2.5 meters embroidered border for dupatta pallu on chiffon
⌚ Approximate Shipping Time :
All orders will be dispatched after the stock Arrival date in India 25 February 2024. Pre-paid orders are dispatched first on priority followed by Cash on-delivery orders.