Unstitched Dress Material
This exquisite antique taffeta lehenga set is a vision of traditional elegance, featuring a mesmerizing blend of multi gold color sequence and resham geometric embroidery that graces the entirety of the lehenga. The accompanying choli boasts a regal touch with a zardozi-work neckline and a graceful finish in rust silk. The ensemble is further adorned with an intricately embroidered pouch. The accompanying dupatta is a harmonious play of textures, with a skin-colored net adorned with booti jall and meticulously finished with embroidered borders on both tissue and velvet. To add a touch of opulence, the ensemble is paired with a jacquard-weaved rust dupatta, adorned with gold resham and sequence embroidered borders on sumptuous velvet. The overall effect is a celebration of tradition and craftsmanship, making this ensemble a radiant choice for special occasions.
Fabric Details in Yards:
- Embroidered lehenga panels ( Taffeta )18 pcs
- Embroidered body ( Taffeta ) 2 Pc
- Embroidered sleeves ( Taffeta ) 2 Pc
- Embroidered border ( Taffeta )11 yard
- Embroidered border ( Velvet ) 44 Yard
- Zardozi work choli neck patch ( Organza ) 1 pcs
- Dupatta (Jacquard) 3 Yard
- Dupatta Embroidered ( Net ) 3 Yard
- Dyed Finishing (Pk silk) 3 yard
⌚ Approximate Shipping Time :
All orders will be dispatched after the stock Arrival date in India 25 DECEMBER 2023. Pre-Paid Orders are dispatched first on priority followed by Cash on Delivery Orders.