100% Original Guaranteed
Unstitched Dress Material
Enter an Enchanted Basil Garden of Love with this mesmerizing ensemble from the “Gur Naal Ishq Mitha” collection. Asim Jofa’s creation under the enchanting spell of Basant Festival is a celebration of love in hues of basil green. The contemporary and paisley motifs adorned with threadwork and light gold sequins create an elegant tapestry. The contrast of beige color in the embroidery and borders of the shirt and dupatta is a chapter in the book of love—a journey into the heart of romance where every stitch is a metaphorical note in the symphony of emotions.
- Embroidered center panel on lawn silk
- Embroidered side panels right & left panel on lawn silk
- 30” embroidered chan for back on lawn silk
- 1 meter embroidered sleeves with border on lawn silk
- 60” embroidered border for front & back daman on organza
- 2.5 meter embroidered border for front & back chaak on organza
- 2.5 meter embroidered dupatta on chiffon with side borders
- 1.5 meter dyed wide width lawn silk for trouser
⌚ Approximate Shipping Time :
All orders will be dispatched after the stock Arrival date in India 10 FEBRUARY 2024. Pre-paid orders are dispatched first on priority followed by Cash on-delivery orders.