100% Original Guaranteed
Unstitched Dress Material
Indulge in the rich tapestry of ethnic elegance with deep ochre shirt, exquisitely embellished with Aari Taanka embroidery in deep carob thread. The ensemble features dual black sequins of 3mm and 5mm on the shirt, mirroring the radiance on the shawl, intertwined with deep ochre and carob threads. The design is an ethnic masterpiece with gorgeous paisley-inspired motifs, much like the timeless artistry of Kashmir. The embroidered daman pieces for the front and back, along with the borders for the chaak, add depth and character to the ensemble. The sleeves, adorned with embroidered borders and motifs, paint a vivid picture of culture and elegance. Experience the allure of Kashmir with exquisitely embroidered shawl and stay charming!
- 2.35 Meters embroidered herringbone woven shawl with 2 side borders
- 2 embroidered borders for herringbone woven shawl pallu
- 30”all over embroidery for front with daman borders on slub raw silk
- 30”all over embroidery for back with daman borders on slub raw silk
- 2 embroidered daman pieces for front & back on slub raw silk
- 2.5 meters embroidered border for front & back chaak on slub raw silk
- Pair of embroidered sleeves with border on slub raw silk
- 2 embroidered motifs for sleeves on slub raw silk
- Embroidered front neckline on slub raw silk
- Embroidered back neckline on slub raw silk
- 1.5 meters dyed wide width slub raw silk for trouser
⌚ Approximate Shipping Time :
All orders will be dispatched after the stock Arrival date in India 30 NOVEMBER 2023. Pre-Paid Orders are dispatched first on priority followed by Cash on Delivery Orders.